*note: there are hyperlinks within the PDF that will take you to extra technique instructions, to follow the links you will need to have the PDF open on your computer or tablet to access the links.
Series 2 is currently under construction and more heirloom series pattern ebooks will be created in the future as I continue to draft patterns off vintage garments in my collection.
vintage-inspired h e i r l o o m series 1 pattern eBook
Every item pictured below was created from the vintage-inspired h e i r l o o m series 1 pattern eBook
click each thumbnail to see a larger photo
Heirloom Series 1 is appropriate for both boys or girls and includes the following items:
ePattern for day gown, dress, diaper shirt, diaper cover, and bubble size 6-12 months.
- 4-patterns in one plus bonus diaper cover pattern
- 22-page PDF handbook of step-by-step instructions with photos
- 16-page PDF of pattern pieces
- 12-page PDF handbook of step-by-step instructions with photos for making booties
- 3 choices of hem treatment, 2 neckline choices & 2 cuff treatments
- total of 14 embroidery design files
- French seams
- Straight Pin tucks the old-fashioned way
- Scalloped Pin Tucks - very pretty and unique!
- Pin-stitched Painless Placket
- Special step-by-step machine shadow work instructions included
- Special step-by-step instructions included
- Separate 10-page PDF with step-by-step instructions
- Scalloped Mary Janes
- Scalloped Saddle Oxfords